Kart over Hotel da Tito
Hoteller | Via Cappuccina, 67, Venice Mestre, Italia 30172
- Aksepterte kredittkort
- Intet portforbud
- Internett / Wi-Fi
- Døgnåpen resepsjon
- Varm dusj 24 timer i døgnet
- Internettilgang i fellesområder
- Rom til bagasje
Gruppe på 15 eller flere på tur til Venice Mestre?Kontakt oss direkte
Se andre overnattingssteder i Venice Mestre
Villa Ricordi BB
Hotel al Vivit
Seven Venice Rooms
Angi datoer for å sjekke priser
GPS-aktivert kart og reisebeskrivelse
You can get to Mestre through the motorway connections ( Milan-Bologna-Trieste ). Once you have passed the tollgate follow the directions for Venice, take the Miranese's exit and follow directions to the train station.
BY TRAIN ARRIVING AT VENEZIA-MESTRE'S STATION
The Tito Hotel is 500m from the station. Once you've left the station. take a right and walk down the street until via Capuccina, keep to the pavement and walk until you find the Tito Hotel on your right.
BY PLANE, FROM THE MARCO POLO AIRPORT
From Tessera ( VENICE ) there are three possible ways of reaching the Tito Hotel from Venice's Marco Polo.
- By TAXI ( takes approximately 15 minutes ). A private taxi will take you directly to the Hotel. The fare ( between 35 and 45 euros ) depends on the time and the number of suitcases.
- By ATVO public bus ( takes approximately 20 min. ). ATVO quickly connects Venice's airport to Venezia-Mestre's bus station. The Tito Hotel is only 500m from the bus station.
-By local ACTV bus ( takes approximately 25 min. ). Also ACTV public transportation connects the airport to Venezia-Mestre's train station. We suggest taking the n.15 bus.
BY PLANE, FROM TREVISO'S ANTONIO CANOVA
There are two possible ways of reaching the Tito Hotel from Treviso's airport:
- By TAXI ( takes approximately 35 min. ). A private taxi will pick you up directly in front of the airport. The fare ( between 45 and 55 euros ) depends on the time and the number of suitcases.
-ATVO EUROBUS SERVICE's buses connect the Antonio Canova to Venezia-Mestre's train station. ATVO's schedule is in sync with RYANAIR and TRANSAVIA's departures and arrivals. ( takes approximately 55 min. )
We suggest: in order to save time, we suggest buying a three-day ticket which can be used on trains, ferry boats and local buses to and from Venice.