- Air condition
- Gratis Wi-Fi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Varme dusjer
Innsjekking / Utsjekking
Tidligste innsjekking: 15:00
- Aksepterer kredittkort
- Ikke portforbud
- Skatter inkludert
Gruppe på 15 eller flere på tur til Tokyo?
Kart og anvisninger
- From Narita Airport to JR Oji station (43 mins):
Keisei Skyliner to Nippori (36mins), change to JR Keihintouhoku line Bound for Negishi/Omiya (7 mins)
- From Haneda Airport JR Oji station (42 mins):
Tokyo monorail bound for Hamamatsucho (18 mins), change to JR Keihintouhoku line Bound for Negishi/Omiya (24 mins)
★Directions from JR Oji Station:
1. Please use the North Exit ticket gate and exit toward the right.
2. Once you exit the station, you will see a taxi stand in front of you. Please turn left and walk alongside the big street with the bus terminals.
3. Head toward the “Resona Bank” (White Building with Big Glass Windows)
4. Cross the Intersection towards “Resona Bank” and keep on walking straight (stay on the left side of the street).
5. Turn left on the first small street. This street runs on the back side of the “Resona Bank” building.
6. Walk straight for about 100 meters. (stay on the right side of the street)
7. Turn right when you see “Kitchen Origin”.
8.The hostel is on the right hand of the street, 2nd building from the intersection across the parking lot!
★Directions from Tokyo Metro Oji Station
1. Exit from Entrance 5. Turn left (the elevator should be on your right hand side).
2. Turn left and walk along the big street.
3. Keep on walking for about ○○meters till you get to 2nd stoplight with the intersection with a big yellow building.
4. Turn right at the intersection towards “Palette Plaza”. Keep on the right side of the street and walk straight.
5. On the first intersection, you will see “Kitchen Origin” on your left hand side. You will see Hop Step Inn on the right side of the street (2nd building from the intersection)